[Past] Candy Cane Lane Xmas Cookie House Kit: Pickup on Nov 27 or 28, 10am, 2021
I know y’all have been jonesin’ to get this Christmas party started, and here’s your chance. Weekend after Turkey Day you can pick up and decorate your very own fabulous little Christmas cookie house. It’s the perfect centerpiece for all your Christmas gatherings. This house is a slightly smaller version of the house I have in my classes, but it still measures 6″ tall when assembled. Cookies are Red Velvet flavor, and no gluten free option this time, as gf cookies are too fragile.
You’ll also receive access to my Online Gingerbread House Class as well as comprehensive step-by-step directions. Includes everything you need to decorate it just like mine.
Must be pre-purchased and MUST be picked up during one of the pickup windows.
Each kit includes (just about) everything you need…
– step-by-step guide
– (6) cookies (2 sides, 2 roof, front and back)
– (1) bag red flooding icing
– (1) bag white flooding icing
– (1) bag of white detail icing (no tip)
– (1) bag of white detail icing with #16 star tip
– (2) pieces of parchment paper
– (1) 10” cake drum
– (3) pieces of food safe impression mat for windows
– (1) LED candle
– red ribbon
– assorted candy
– assorted sprinkles
You’ll need just a few other regular household supplies and some options items which are all listed in the instructions.
- Pickup: Sat Nov 27 (10am-noon) or Sun Nov 28 (10am-noon)
- Where: FRONT of 134 Chantilly, Irvine, CA 92620 (NOT garage)
- Theme: Christmas!
- Level: Beginner/Intermediate